Portable Toilet Accessory RentalsEverything you need. Service, reliability, value, and integrity you can count on.
Family-owned & operated since 1977.
Porta Potty Accessories for…
Planning a construction or remodeling project in the Willamette Valley or on the Oregon Coast? In addition to restroom rentals, Best Pots provides a variety of accessories to meet your needs: crane lift toilets, mobile indoor units, and much more. We even offer secure site storage lockers.
Make your wedding an event to remember. Luxury and VIP toilet rentals as well as sinks, commissary trailers, water holding tanks, and more. We deliver to any indoor/outdoor venue in the area. Treat your guests right with our full-service and luxurious wedding restroom rentals.
No event is too big for Best Pots. We can provide porta potty accessories for events of all sizes — even those with 10,000 attendees or more. We’ve worked with food and wine festivals, marathons, bike races, concerts, festivals, and many of Oregon’s most notable events. We offer custom quotes on portable toilet and accessory rentals.
We can also provide portable restrooms and accessories for:
- Farms and agriculture
- Offices and government buildings
- Athletic events
- Standard units
- Flushable toilets
- Oversize & ADA
- Executive & VIP trailers
- Fresh water holding tanks
- Waste water holding tanks
- Freshwater sinks
- Warm water sinks
- Secure storage units
- Baby changing stations
- Shower units
- 1 toilet & 1 non-splash urinal
- Fresh-air vents on all sides
- 2 rolls of bathroom tissue included
- “In Use” indicator on door
- Door hasp for a padlock
- 88″H x 45″W x 45″L
- Empty weight: 235 Lbs.
- Holding tank: 70 Gal.
- Capacity: 200 average uses or 10 people during a 40-hour workweek.
- Cold or heated water
- Tank is sealed
- Opens when flushed with water from a fresh tank
Oversize toilets and ADA-compliant wheelchair accessible units
- Handicap units have handrails
- Equipped with optional hand sanitizer
- Two rolls of toilet paper provided
Executive & VIP trailers
- Hot and cold water
- Air conditioning and heat available
- Toilets and urinals are flushable
- Optional musical ambiance
Freshwater holding tanks
- Each tank holds 250 gallons of water
- 12V pump included
- Non-potable water
Waste water holding tanks
- Each tank holds 150 gallons
- Catch screen included to separate out solids
- Great for portable kitchens
- Sinks equipped with soap and paper hand towels
- Foot pump to pump fresh water
Warm water sinks
- Units equipped with soap, paper hand towels, and trash can
- Tap turns on/off
- Large sink and holding tank
- Two stations
- Optional trailer
Secure storage units
- 20’x21’x40’ all metal storage unit
- Secured locking mechanism to keep your items safe
Baby changing stations
- Includes changing table and sink for privacy
- Equipped with soap and paper hand towels
- 300-gallon capacity holding tank
- 8 stall units
- Gender separated
- Equipped with sink, mirror, clothing hooks
- Many sizes, styles, and other configurations available
“The best all around service you can get!”
About Best Pots
Since the very beginning, Best Pots has been 100% family-owned and family-operated. President and CEO Chris Rhodaback carries on his family’s legacy and the Best Pots tradition of being the #1 portable toilet rental solution throughout the Willamette Valley and the Oregon Coast.
Personal integrity creates quality service. You can count on Best Pots.
We’d love the opportunity to earn your business, your confidence, and your trust.
We support great causes like:
Our Promise to You
For more than 40 years, we’ve built our reputation on quality, integrity, and service. It’s just who we are. When you work with the Best Pots team, you can trust that you’ll be in good hands. We’re nothing without our reputation and we take our commitment to our customers and our community very seriously.
Let’s work together
Tell us how we can help and we’ll get in touch to go over the details. Not sure how many portable toilet rentals you’ll need or what accessories you require? No problem. We’ll figure it out and ensure everything is delivered on time and ready to use. We’ll answer all of your questions and walk you through the whole process, from beginning to end.
Need help in a hurry?
We’re available for 24/7 emergency service and will do our best to help you as quickly as possible.
Call (800) 540-7687